Our adventure began December 23, 2006, and we are certainly living happily ever after!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Calligraphy Project

My pens and ink have been boxed up for a long time! So I was a little nervous when Bethany asked me to write in her wedding guest book. SHE MADE THE BOOK and it is BEAUTIFUL! I've taken a mini class on book binding - but she learned the "real" way - even the braid at the top of the book was hand sewn.

Just in case anyone who knows notices that my practice/ink blot page has the wrong date - not to worry - I figured that out before the ink touched the book! PHWEW!!!

I found the perfect color green ink and washed up the nibs - and after clearing the bar and a spot of uninterrupted time so I could focus, I finally got it done. I hope she is happy with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to their wedding in a week!

No comments: